Thanks to all those who entered my caption competition to find some text to keep my pumpkin company! I have to say that I found it way too hard choosing my fave so had to turn to another method, and my hat for assistance…
1. write all the entries on paper, accompanied by a little sketch
2. fold all entries several times
3. choose the hat…. tonight’s hat is Harriet (yes I do name my hats, and that was one of the first confessions to my boyfriend!)
4. introduce captions to hat
5. introduce the scary hand to the captions and hat
6. the winner is chosen… BOO!
Well done Natalie 🙂 All you need to do now is choose 2 other cards from my shop to add to the collection!
Like the winning caption tonight it’s short and sweet from me as I’m still recovering from not feeling well so time for bed, sleep well.